Your membership includes twelve (12) FREE Song Evaluation credits per membership year, which allow you to have your songs reviewed and evaluated by professional songwriters. Members may purchase additional credits during their membership year.
- Evaluators’ comments are designed to encourage, equip and empower you to craft your songs to the best of their potential.
- Evaluators available in multiple genres, including: Country, Rock, Christian, Pop, R&B, Folk and more.
- Online and mail-in submission options available
- Download our pdf for a visual guide to submitting an online Song Evaluation! -> SongEvalHowTo.pdf
- View a sample mail-in form here -> Eval_Consent_Form.pdf
- Want more? Additional evaluations may be purchased instantly for only $20.00 per song! Purchase Additional Song Evaluations here.
Questions about NSAI Song Evaluations? Email Allison Barrett at email@example.com
WHAT CLASSIFIES MY SONGS AS READY-TO-PITCH?
Songs evaluated that are “Ready-to-Pitch” are marked as such by the evaluator. These songs are then screened by the industry professionals on the NSAI membership team. This captive audience alone is priceless! The staff then chooses a handful of these songs to be exclusively presented to major music publishers and label A&R representatives at NSAI’s quarterly Publisher Luncheons.
ONES TO WATCH
Members who show continuous improvement in their song evaluations can also be recognized as “Ones-To-Watch”. These members will be featured in our monthly EARS newsletter under the “Ones-To-Watch” list and that accolade will show on their NSAI member profile. There is also a list that showcases the members whose songs were recommended.